I’m Sarah Richards. I’ve been an Executive Assistant for over 15 years working for the CEO’s of the Guardian Newspaper and Guardian Media Group, Acxiom, Gravity Road and Cath Kidston Ltd. You can read my full experience on LinkedIn
I now work as a freelance EA and can help you with the following projects:
- Diary management
- Managing invoicing and expenses
- Set up and maintenance of websites and social media accounts
- Research – historic, competitive, or new leads
- Transcribing / typing – Audio and copy typing at 75+ words per minute.
- Travel reservations and itineraries
Why the name Three Shots Ahead? I approach work (and probably life) like a snooker player. In the world of snooker, it is a well known strategy to plan three shots ahead. Plan the shot you are taking so the ball is in the right place for the next two shots and so on. An effective Executive PA deals with what is going on around them at the same time as planning weeks and months ahead but staying flexible as events change.